TERMS & CONDITIONS
Contract / Health Guarantee
*Please note: By placing a deposit and/or purchasing a puppy you agree to the terms of this contract/health guarantee. Payment in full is required before puppy can be released.
1. SELLER warrants that, at the time of delivery, the dog herein referenced is in good health. BUYER must have the dog examined by a licensed veterinarian within seventy-two (72) hours from the time of delivery to verify the good health of the dog. If, during this 72 hour period, the dog is found to have a life threatening condition as documented by the examining veterinarian, then upon verification of this condition to SELLER and upon return of the dog by BUYER to SELLER, SELLER agrees, at his/her discretion to supply BUYER with another dog of the same sex and quality. All veterinarian fees or associated costs are to be borne by the BUYER.
2. In the event BUYER fails to have the dog herein referenced examined by a veterinarian within seventy-two (72) hours after delivery, then BUYER understands and agrees that the sales is one of “as is” condition. BUYER understands and agrees that seventy-two (72) hours after delivery of the dog to BUYER, all warranties of health fitness, merchant-ability and personality train and pet potential, whether expressed or implied by law, are hereby expressed and voluntarily waived by BUYER.
3. No guarantee is offered as to adult size, color, hair texture, conformation, bite or teeth issues.
4. No guarantee is offered against communicable diseases such as fleas, worms, coccidia, hot spots, giardia, dermatitis, or ear mites, due to their possible recurring nature. This guarantee is extended to the original BUYER only. The SELLER is not responsible for problems such as landlords, allergies, and incompatibilities with other pets or family members, etc. All sales are final. Deposits are non-refundable.
5. This puppy is guaranteed until its first birthday. Upon proof of genetic hip defect or being affected with CEA. The OFA or a Certified Animal Eye Ophthalmologist must evaluate the puppy. The SELLER will replace original puppy with another puppy of same sex and like quality. The specialist qualified to diagnose the genetic problem must supply proof of hip/eye defect. SELLER will choose replacement puppy. We do suggest an OFA hip preliminary by one year of age. NO MEDICAL BILLS WILL BE REFUNDED. All fees associated with acquiring replacement puppy will be the responsibility of the BUYER and must be paid in advance. BUYER has option to pick up the new puppy in person. BUYER has the option of keeping the original puppy. The defective puppy must be spayed or neutered before the replacement puppy will be released. Proof of operation must be supplied to SELLER. SELLER will gladly take back the original puppy if BUYER no longer wants the puppy.
6. SELLER must be notified if for any reason the original owner cannot keep the puppy. The SELLER has the first right of refusal. Failure to comply voids the guarantee provided by the breeder.
7. This guarantee is extended to the original BUYER only. This Agreement has been read and understood by both parties hereto, and by executing the Agreement, the parties agree that all terms and conditions contained herein are acceptable and binding.
Cash/Check: Paid to the order of Chuck Lehman